Menu
0
Voor 12:00 besteld, volgende dag bezorgd
Bestel ook per fles
Gratis bezorging boven €500

St. Michael Eppan

St. Michael Eppan Gewurztraminer Classico 2019
St. Michael Eppan

Gewurztraminer Classico 2019

Gewurztraminer has experienced a true renaissance in recent years. This grape va..
€--,--
St. Michael Eppan Chardonnay Sanct Valentin 2018
St. Michael Eppan

Chardonnay Sanct Valentin 2018

Dies ist eine der beliebtesten Rebsorten der Welt und eine der Favoriten von St...
€--,--
St. Michael Eppan Pinot Nero Classico 2019
St. Michael Eppan

Pinot Nero Classico 2019

Pinot Nero (Pinot Noir from Blauburgunder) is one of the most defined and ambiti..
€--,--
St. Michael Eppan Lago di Caldaro Scelto Sattel 2019
St. Michael Eppan

Lago di Caldaro Scelto Sattel 2019

The area around Lake Caldaro (Kaltern) has been the most important and best-know..
€--,--
St. Michael Eppan Weissburgunder Classico 2019
St. Michael Eppan

Weissburgunder Classico 2019

It is no wonder that Pinot Blanc is the most commonly planted white grape variet..
€--,--
St. Michael Eppan Pinot Grigio Classico 2019 - Half 0,375L
St. Michael Eppan

Pinot Grigio Classico 2019 - Half 0,375L

This wine is currently all the rage, an international bestseller. The grape, whi..
€--,--
St. Michael Eppan Chardonnay Sanct Valentin 2015 - Magnum 1,5L
St. Michael Eppan

Chardonnay Sanct Valentin 2015 - Magnum 1,5L

Dies ist eine der beliebtesten Rebsorten der Welt und eine der Favoriten von St...
€--,--
St. Michael Eppan Pinot Grigio Classico 2019
St. Michael Eppan

Pinot Grigio Classico 2019

This wine is currently all the rage, an international bestseller. The grape, whi..
€--,--
St. Michael Eppan Pinot Nero Riserva 2018
St. Michael Eppan

Pinot Nero Riserva 2018

Pinot noir is one of the oldest cultivated vines. It requires meticulous attenti..
€--,--
St. Michael Eppan Pinot Grigio  Sanct Valentin 2018
St. Michael Eppan

Pinot Grigio Sanct Valentin 2018

Sanct Valentin Pinot Grigio was first produced in 1986 when, after selecting the..
€--,--
St. Michael Eppan Vernatsch Pagis 2018
St. Michael Eppan

Vernatsch Pagis 2018

Schiava was for centuries the most widespread South Tyrolean red wine. Today the..
€--,--
St. Michael Eppan Weissburgunder Schulthauser 2019
St. Michael Eppan

Weissburgunder Schulthauser 2019

Pinot Blanc, South Tyrol's main grape variety, has awakened from sleep and has d..
€--,--
The Cantina St. Michael-Eppan cooperative was founded in 2017 for one hundred and ten years and is a benchmark for every wine lover. The Cantina has made a crucial contribution in achieving the high status of the wines from Alto Adige over the last 20 years.
Winemaker Hans Terzer is the "kellermeister" with unprecedented technical skills, who for 40 years have translated intuition and knowledge of the hinterland into a range of wines that combine unprecedented quality with character.
 
The wines of St. Michael-Eppan are divided into three lines: Classico, Selezione and Sanct Valentin. White wines make up 70% of the production, the remaining 30% are red. The local schiava grape takes the most important place under red wine, along with pinot noir, lagrein, merlot and cabernet sauvignon. Among the white wines, the pinot blanc (weissburgunder) plays an important role, along with sauvignon blanc, gewürztraminer, chardonnay and pinot gris. All wines are characterized by a great freshness, in which the pure, cool mountain climate of South Tyrol (that is how the Alto Adige region is popularly called) can be tasted well. Winemaker Hans Terzer has succeeded particularly well in giving each individual wine its own identity. Sant Valentin is now being made for 30 years and is in a special bottle on the occasion of this anniversary.
 
St. Michael Eppan is listed 28 times in the Gambero Rosso with "3 Bichierri" and is among the top 10 best winemakers in Italy. It's not for nothing that 70% of the wines stay in Italy! The remaining 30% goes around the world.
 
The magazine "Feinschmercker" from Germany, winemaker Hans Terzer on 29-04-2017 a prize for his life's work:
 
The FEINSCHMECKER WINE prize 2017 for 'Lifetime Achievement' goes to the extraordinary South Tyrolean cellar master Hans Terzer. At the age of only 21, towards the end of the 1970s, Hans Terzer confronts the grape suppliers in the South Tyrolean winery St. Michael Eppan with his revolutionary new ideas. The red Vernatsch grape, which yields little profit, should no longer play the leading role in the assortment, but rather white wine varieties such as Chardonnay, Pinot Grigio, Pinot Blanc, Sauvignon and Gewürztraminer. Then the young cellar master forces around 350 winemakers to drastically reduce their crop size to improve quality. Terzer's greatest success is the wine quality line, "Sanct Valentin". You can no longer imagine a top class restaurant in Italy without this wine. Hans Terzer's super selection, "APPIUS", has proven that after 40 years as a cellar master he is still driven to introduce new ideas and strive for even better quality.

Schrijf je in voor onze nieuwsbrief

Subscribe

Create an account

By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.

Register

Recently added

You have no items in your shopping cart

Total excl. VAT:€--,--
Order for another €--,-- and receive free shipping

Language & Currency

Product filters

Price
Min: €0
Max: €100
Brands
Country
    Winemaking